The Wood River Land Trust is seeking a fulltime Development Manager
- Some responsibilities will include: Budgeting and budget management, Public relations, grant coordination, major gift coordination, foundation tracking, donor acquisition, prospect research, income giving reports.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented, able to set priorities, manage time as well as multiple projects and deadlines.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, experience in utilizing the internet in a PC environment required. Experience with donor database software preferred.
- Nonprofit experience in the area of Development
- Commitment to conservation and the mission and work of the WRLT.
Please send cover letter and resume to Trey Spaulding at email@example.com or Wood River Land Trust, 119 E. Bullion St., Hailey, ID 83333
Salary DOE, Excellent benefits include medical, dental, 401K, flex scheduling, generous vacation/holiday/sick time
Deadline for Application is December 19, 2014 EOE